
This is a (very pink) beaded necklace.
Finished 4/26/09
Pattern found in Designer One-Skein Wonder
Modifications: I ran out of clasps and didn't feel like going to the bead store in the garment district just to get these for my impromptu knitting project. So I tied the yarn in the back to hold the necklace together and it works well. The added bonus is that I don't have to weave in the ends, the activity I loathe.
I already made this necklace before (project something with a link). I wanted to do some knitting and finish it this weekend. The necklace only took about 1.5 hours to make and it's really fun. Plus, it's really interesting unique and pretty to wear. One can potentially make a million of these with different combinations and permutations of yarn color and bead color. Maybe I'll make 20 of these and they will be my signature necklace.
No comments:
Post a Comment