formerly a chronicle of my knitting history... now transforming into a personal blog. yuck, I know.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Project 57

Project Photo:


This is a set of summer sleeves. Summer sleeves are portable arm warmers to wear in igloo spots around the city during the summer such as air conditioned buildings and subway cars. You can easily put them away in your bag and go sleeveless outdoors or moderately air conditioned buildings.

Finished 06/15/09
Pattern found in: knitty.com: Camden
I made just the sleeves, not the whole sweater (obviously).
modifications: I made the sleeves shorter for my short arms and made an eyelet row near the shoulder.
Perfect for: city gals who have to go through extreme temperature changes during the summer.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This was my intro from when I first started this blog: "I've graduated from college but now I am confused. So I started this blog to write out my confusions about what comes next and how I cope with the uncertainties of adulthood by reading. In other words, this blog is whiny, self-indulgent and pointless since I hear that adulthood takes care of itself." Well, adulthood did indeed take care of itself and now I am an artist and an aspiring attorney specializing in intellectual property law. Nothing went according to "plan" but I am super happy how things turned out.