formerly a chronicle of my knitting history... now transforming into a personal blog. yuck, I know.
Saturday, October 24, 2009
a new beginning.
Well, now that I am posting all my projects on ravelry I no longer feel inclined to post my knitting project here. So I think this blog is going to be just my thoughts on knitting, yarns, and everything else that doesn't really fit into my other blog, lostbookmarks. This may turn out to be a bad idea at a more reasonable hour. We.shall.see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- bibliophile
- This was my intro from when I first started this blog: "I've graduated from college but now I am confused. So I started this blog to write out my confusions about what comes next and how I cope with the uncertainties of adulthood by reading. In other words, this blog is whiny, self-indulgent and pointless since I hear that adulthood takes care of itself." Well, adulthood did indeed take care of itself and now I am an artist and an aspiring attorney specializing in intellectual property law. Nothing went according to "plan" but I am super happy how things turned out.
No comments:
Post a Comment