formerly a chronicle of my knitting history... now transforming into a personal blog. yuck, I know.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Project 56

Project Photo:



This is an iPod cozy that you can wear around your neck. I've always wanted to make a necklace pouch for my iPod so that I can go hands free with my music. The pattern is really easy to make and the possibilities for the different color combinations are endless. Since the pattern takes up so little yarn, you can use nice leftover wool yarns from other projects.

Finished 06/12/09.
Pattern found in: Luxury Yarn One-Skein Wonders, "Felted-Merino Treasure Cozy!"
Knit with 100 % wool yarn with size 10 dpns, and felted by hand.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This was my intro from when I first started this blog: "I've graduated from college but now I am confused. So I started this blog to write out my confusions about what comes next and how I cope with the uncertainties of adulthood by reading. In other words, this blog is whiny, self-indulgent and pointless since I hear that adulthood takes care of itself." Well, adulthood did indeed take care of itself and now I am an artist and an aspiring attorney specializing in intellectual property law. Nothing went according to "plan" but I am super happy how things turned out.